View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:19 PM   #960
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So why do you sit on a forum arguing over fixed games . Why bring up Rodgers records in playoff games if those games were fixed for him to lose?

Who do you think the nfl will rig to win the superbowl this upcoming year? Mahomes again? You're like 0/4 picking which team they'll have win the last 4 years, so you're due to pick the right team.
I've tried my best not to voice my opinion..especially since the SB. I dont care that much anymore...I tried to avoid it in this thread...you were the one who asked why I wouldn't answer the question.

I'm not arguing...you are free to think what you want. I legit dont care anymore...it doesn't bother me if you disagree...I'm not trying to change anyone's mind.

I still like the draft and the concept/strategy of team building...it's entertainment/diversion. I dont put much stock in the legitimacy of outcomes...and I haven't been wrong the past 4 years. I predicted a LA team in the SB...and they got there by the worst call in playoff history.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.