View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 08:39 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Starting to feel like we'll have quality options at #32 and won't need to trade up or down.

I like 1 of these 5 as our pick at #32, currently:

1. WR Franklin
2. WR Coleman
3. WR Legette
4. OT Guyton
5. DT Robinson
Interesting when you think about what position you’re targeting when considering a trade down. if you’re targeting a position that has a higher salary on that 2nd contract, I’m less likely to trade back bc that 5th year has more value. So, if you love a WR, take him at 32. If it’s a DT like sweat, a TE or another lower cost position, that 5th year is not as valuable in the long term and I’m more likely to trade back. I’d love a trade back for sweat. I could see sweat being a great value from 35-40, similar to how we traded back and got Chris jones.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote