Thread: Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom is live
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 PM   #53
I am Number Six

I'm going to pass on the party bus - that would require me to drive into the city to catch the bus, which is more driving in DC than I want to do. I'll be taking the ol' Metro in from Maryland to the game.

However, more than happy to swing by the festivities before the game, if you can let me know what section of the parking lot you'll be in.

I'll be the guy in the Otis Taylor jersey. *grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Chiefs vs. WFT tailgate, Party Bus and other events next week ff your going to the game.

The DC Chiefs Party Bus!
Getting out to FedEx Field is a complete pain in the rear, so we'll be skipping the congested Metro rides, the long walk to (and from) the stadium, and the Uber/Lyft surge pricing in favor of riding out there on our very own DC Chiefs Party Bus! That's right -- this year we've chartered a bus to and from the stadium from our host bar, Blackfinn Ameripub, and you can secure your spot on for only $30! Here's how this will work:

Fill out this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JfY6Q/viewform
and let me know how many seats you would like to reserve. Please keep in mind that we are limited on the amount of people we can fit on the bus, and once we've reached capacity no further tickets will be issued.

Once I've received your form submission I'll send you an email with payment information. In the event that we are running low on seats, your spot on the bus will be held for a period of 24 hours. If payment has not been received by that time it will be offered to the next person on the list.

Blackfinn will be opening up early at 8:30am on the morning of the game. They'll have breakfast items and early morning cocktails on the menu for those who wanna get things going early.

Similarly, Blackfinn will be offering food and drink packages to-go from the bar! You'll be able to grab beer, cocktails, and food to take to the tailgate with you so that you can avoid any last-minute trips to the store in the morning. More info on this will be sent to you once you've successfully purchased your ticket.

At 9:30am (SHARP!) we will be departing from the bar to the stadium. We'll meet up with the DC Chiefs tailgate crew from there -- a fairly quick walk from our drop-off location.
When the game has ended we'll meet back up at the bus which will take us back to Blackfinn where the second round of games for the day will be playing for anyone who'd like to stick around.

Again, I need to stress that tickets for the bus are limited and once they're gone we won't be able to add any more, so don't delay -- grab your seats today!

The DC Chiefs Tailgate

We had originally hoped to partner with Blackfinn on an official tailgate in the FedEx Field parking lot, but after a month of back-and-forth with the stadium they're asking that we purchase an official license to host games at their stadium for the entire season -- a license that will cost several thousands dollars.

But no worries -- we've still got you covered! We're still planning on tailgating as a group before the game in the parking lot, just in a more casual, less official capacity. Right now I'm working with those of you who've let me know that you're planning on parking at the stadium to see if we can't get all of our cars together in the same lot.

I'll have more information to share with all of you about this on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime please let me know if you're planning on driving to the game and parking at the stadium -- we'd love it if we could get everyone parked in the same area and I'm more than happy to get that coordinated! Simply respond to this email and let me know and I'll put you in touch with everyone else

You can buy group tickets to the game and sit with the DC Chiefs group for the game here:
https://offer.fevo.com/chiefs-at-was...dpv-10e08f3%2F
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.