Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 06:38 PM   #128
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
At that point, I was not enjoying my job at all, and my career prospects were on a road to nowheresville. So I was doing some thinking and one day I met patteeu for lunch, just the two of us. I said, "Hey, I hate to leave you, but I'm about to do something radical. I'm going to quit, and I'm going to go to law school at the University of Texas at Austin."*

He looked at me and grinned. "I've got something to tell you as well. I've decided to quit, and I'm going to go to law school at the University of Texas at Austin."

I cannot overemphasize how freaky that was. Neither of us had ever talked to the other about going to law school. Neither of us had any connection to the University of Texas at Austin. Neither of us had ever even talked about quitting our jobs. But somehow we made exactly the same decision at exactly the same time.

As it turned out, I decided to pursue another degree, but we both moved to Austin and got our graduate degrees together. And then...
The way he argued, I knew he had to be a lawyer.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote