Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 09:55 AM   #87
In Search of a Life

This truly makes me sad. I agreed with Pat most of the time and he was such a good dude. I would have loved to have met him. I've been fortunate enough to meet CPers at different events and it sure helps make you become more civilized on the forum when you put a face with the name. I think he understood that more than anyone. We should probably all strive to be more like Patty, most of us, as you know, are Chief fans first and united by the pain and joy of following this team. Now that Arrowhead will be close to normal this fall, I hope to meet many of you and raise a glass to Patty and enjoy your company, regardless of your ideology. RIP Patty.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote