View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 12:35 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Personally, I like Fautanu better than Fashanu though the latter gives you pause for serious consideration.

I think Fautanu is more athletic, has far better feet in pass pro, bigger and stronger hands, executes run blocks better, has more nasty to his game, etc. That said, Fashanu is younger and could grow into a better player. With a Super Bowl team, the question is whether to wait on growth or get the more complete prospect right now and maybe sacrifice a little down the road.
I think Fuaga is also worth consideration. I just love the aggression he plays with. Latham too.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.