View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 02:09 PM   #288
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If anything, Native American named teams (not named Redskins) helps eliminate white supremacy. You want to rename all teams dedicated and honoring minorities but allow the white names to continue such as New England, Celtics, Vikings, Irish, etc? Eliminating native American names is cancel culture against minorities. Revel in the fact that we live in a great multicultural nation with names from all cultures. Helps provide a good balance of culture.
for the record i never said if the name should be changed. i simply gave my two cents as how i believe Clark and the Hunts should approach the subject
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote