View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 01:40 PM   #149
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I am by no means saying dak is a good qb. But when a teams entire season is flushed down the toilet because of a season ending injury it’s not good for the game. And when guys like Skylar Thompson and josh Johnson and Tyler Huntley and henne play significant playoff minutes that is not good for the game either.

I agree offenses will eventually need to take some responsibility too. But tackling is a very big thing too. I would much rather see DBs for example wrap up, tackle and play the ball versus guys like Cisco who constantly use hit sticking guys as a crutch. Yeah I was way more outraged of defenses routinely knocking juju and Mvs out of games 2 years ago than I was at ever the thought they might stop guys like Cisco from doing it.

Go back to that clip above. Look at :03/:13 seconds just as examples. You're the DB: tell me what the proper way is to tackle that guy in those two examples please. I mean, I only played a couple years in HS, and was never more than a backup/utility player, so you tell me; how is he supposed to tackle those players 'properly' without doing what he did in both cases.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.