View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 06:34 PM   #15
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
this is by far the worst defense in the history of the league to retain any delusion of championship, and that's purely a function of a phenomenal QB.

Vikings D was middling
Rams D in 99 was dominant, and won the SB. . .
The Rams you need to be wary of emulating is the 01/02 Martz Rams
Yeah pardon me, I just edited it. Your point is totally right though...last week I thought maybe the injuries got to us so even though I was upset I just thought it might be a blip. Tonight I'm waving the white towel!..we're not winning anything this year or any year with the current culture we have In KC.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.