Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #227
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
'Starlight' whomever that actress is, is in that weird valley of very attractive, very compelling, and skill very odd-looking. Can't place it, maybe the deep set of her eyes. [I'd mention what her brow/eye/cheek profile reminds me of, but it got Roseanne kicked off the air]

But what I do know is she's 10x as hot in a hoodie and ponytail than in that TehSeven getup with the 80s Glamour Shots hairdo.
Yeah seems like she has more to work with but leaving a lot on the table....

The woman who hosts Good Morning football is the opposite, she is working with average stuff but seems a lot hotter than she should be.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.