Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:34 AM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sacks AND QB hurries AND TFLs

He has one TFL. Against the Raiders. No sacks, no hurries. Against a Jags team with a backup OT.

Frank Clark the player doesn't suck, but... oh, I don't know. I kinda expected him to make more than a couple "underrated" big plays especially against Jacksonville. Like, where he directly disrupts the play. That's kinda what I thought we were getting when Seattle gouged the **** out of us and we paid him $100 million. Especially when he was going up against dudes who weren't exactly Willie Roaf.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.