Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 04:24 AM   #182
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Yeah pre combine I had it as Franklin, Mitchell, Worthy , with Mitchell closing the gap. I figured if the 40s were similar I MIGHT prefer Mitchell because his route running is a step above for savvy. Now I'm fully onboard for Mitchell. Probably, marginally, I'd go for Worthy over Franklin now.
Mitchell is a really good route runner, who happens to be huge and very fast. If BTJ or Mitchell are anywhere close to us on draft day, I hope we make a move for one of them. Maybe Mahomes will throw to Mitchell in the off-season, since he went to Texas and may be around there, and like Rice, he will give Veach his seal of approval.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote