View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #896
I could of gone pro

I've been with Directv for 11 years, we are retired and watch a lot of TV. My wife loves ID channel, all those true crime shows. I record a bunch so we can watch without commercials.

I have everything, the Premier Package and pay about $220 month, the last two years they gave NFL Ticket for free. I figured it one of the things I enjoy most, so I don't let the costs get in the way. I like movies and with about 50 movie channels in HD and I can record up to 1000 hours in HD, I always have movies to watch.

I'm also a football, hockey and golf fan, so it's nice not having to worry about getting a game. I never watch the local channels except for sports, I only watch one show, that's the Rookie and it's ended it's first season. I like the actor Nathan Fillion, when he was Castle and now he has this new show. Otherwise, I only watch the cable channels.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli