View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:09 AM   #887
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Ditto here. Wife is mad. I may have to end Sunday ticket if things get worse. Streaming not an issue but lags behind when I am trying to chat......
I am not ready to do on demand only. My brain does not work that way.

My big complaint about DTV is ATT. Since they have taken over-Billing Sucks. I Firmware is not as good. Menus changed to the total reverse of what it has been since 1998. They have taken away the capability to watch your DVR outside of your network, yet we are paying more per month. Sucks for my kid in college.

Wife and I sat down one evening and talked the whole "Sunday Ticket" thing over and we came to the conclusion that it just wasn't worth it. I mean, I watch the Chiefs local broadcast, so it really was unnecessary (at least for me). So, we called and got rid of DirecTv all together.

Now? We have Amazon Prime and Netflix. Local channels on an antenna (they come in great!) Never looked back.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.