View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #88
Rookie

Various thoughts from the Ravens side.

Jackson isn't supposed to run for 100 yards a game under the Ravens' offensive scheme. Against Miami, he ran only a few times. He runs when he has to or, in certain instances when a weakness presents itself. However,I too worry about his getting hurt, and I don't WANT him running 100 yards a game! Neither does Harbaugh.

The Cardinals aren't picking any 1 or 2 next draft as was suggested earlier, not with that kid at quarterback. Therefore, I hope that 300 yards they got through the air yesterday was primarily because the kid's that good, and not because our pass rush was that bad. If our rush is that bad, Mahomes will throw for about 600.That's our biggest concern. It s/b noted that bad coverage caused a couple of their big completions yesterday, not pass rush.

We may have lost some defense from last year, although that isn't certain because of the Ravens' depth. Az. scored only 17 points. But our offense is a helluva lot better because of our draft-Hollywood Brown being the most notable.And your defense is no great shakes. We're gonna score. And if we can stifle your running game and concentrate on Mahomes, we can slow you down somewhat.

In any event, I think this w/b a high-scoring game. The winner w/need 30-35 points.
mikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about