View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:11 PM   #5565
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
Thanks for all of the input! So you think these? I could go up to 300 or 400 if you think it would make THAT big of a difference, but I suck so bad I can't imagine it would be worth the upgrade.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adams-Golf-...8AAOSwnv9e0A3z
If you're that bad, have you considered lessons? At least someone can spot your flaws and give you some pointers, maybe shoot some video and show you what you need to do. When we hit a bad shot and someone complains about the club, we say it's not the arrow, it's the indian. New clubs are not going to make you a better player, but when you're ready they'll help if you have GI (game improvement) irons. Fat tops, fat bottoms, hybrids on the lower numbers.

I've been playing since I was 12 (1962), but after I joined the Army in 1970 I played very little for the next 40 years. When I retired I jumped back in fulltime in 2009. I was mostly shooting 90, or high 80's, and just now I'm breaking 80 and hanging around 80. What really helps me is playing with my neighbor, he's about the same age and has been playing all his life and even played in college. Last week he shot 70 and 73. I've made the biggest difference when I could consistently hit the ball first. They cut our fairways here so tight, there is no way your getting a club under the ball. In fact the rough was the best lie. Then I really got the hang of hitting down on the ball, no more early divots or shanks, and extra distance by compressing the ball. I l learned on my own, but I had a good player to watch. If you can find, some better players to go out with, although they might not be into a beginner unless they are good friends. I hate it when we have a duffer join our group. Golf is not as easy as it looks.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli