View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 02:23 PM   #5564
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Good point. Totally read that as his kid.

Adams Idea 12 OS is another option that is forgiving and less than 200 dollars with hybrids instead of long irons
Thanks for all of the input! So you think these? I could go up to 300 or 400 if you think it would make THAT big of a difference, but I suck so bad I can't imagine it would be worth the upgrade.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adams-Golf-...8AAOSwnv9e0A3z
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.