View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 08:42 AM   #5551
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Do those old widow bitches still judge the men there by how big and expensive their golf cart's are???
Most old widows are just happy to have a man. There are some singles clubs, South of Sixty for people in their 50's and Sumter Singles is another. The good decent looking older guys, ones who aren't fat and still have their hair, can do pretty well here. I've had a few woman hit on me at the gym who are are good looking, and I'm married. There's about 5 good bands that draw big crowds at the squares, up to 5,000 to 7,000 people. Here's Lake Sumter Square dance floor.

Brownwood Square dance floor.

My favorite band is the Hooligans from Orlando, they play each square once a month. They play only British rock from the 70's and 80's. They'll get big crowds.

What's really crazy are these same guys with disguise in place, are also the Spazmatics and play all 80's new wave. They're really good no matter what they play, they travel all over the US as the Spazmatics.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli