View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 12:47 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Old men will be really mad
I appreciate the humor in this observation. It then occurred to me that I'm an old man, but I like that the players will have more protection. Just going off of my own personal experience--and as a statistics professor, I knew that anecdotal evidence isn't very strong--I think there are a lot of us who, as we've gotten older, are more and more in favor of changes to the rules and equipment that promote player safety. That's not just for football, either. Protecting catchers and middle infielders from aggressively sliding baserunners is also something I like, even though I grew up loving Hal McRae's style of play, like this famous incident, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIiYw53nGd0
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote