View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:52 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The suites I mentioned above typically go for about $15k, and my friend used about 100k miles for it (theoretically worth $1k), generated using a card setup that averages around 2.5x earning. That's certainly an outlier, but it's not out of the question that some people value their rewards earning at >3%.
We can go deeper and figure in the 3% as a business expense, but use the points/cash in a private purchase.

That's another way to come out a little ahead.

I'm set up to cycle a 2 year old work truck into my personal use for the kids to drive to school. Truck is 100% done on the tax schedule, and I'd have to show it as income in a trade-in (well, the difference anyway). Might as well write the incoming new truck off 100% and get an excellent vehicle for the kids in the backend.

Thousands of dollars saved by playing the game right. Just like credit cards.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.