View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:27 AM   #191
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Diggs and Swift are gone quickly, so I'll note that they were Candidates A and E. They both seemed like common sense picks, but in both cases they weren't my top candidate at the position, and they were both at positions where I think I can find a good candidate with my second round pick. And if Breeland comes back, I don't think we're in bad shape at CB.

With Baun, I figure he'll be on the field immediately and if I don't take him, there's a dropoff to the candidates I'll be seeing in Round 2. It's a bit of a need pick, but it wasn't much of a compromise.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.