View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:11 AM   #188
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Baun improves your defense in all 3 phases. He can stop the run, he can cover, and he can rush the passer.

I’d be tempted to take a corner like Diggs, Johnson, or Noah given our current situation, but after we sign a vet like Breeland, we’ll be set up to go BPA.
He seems tailor made for Spags. His versatility allows him to line up anywhere and it gets rid of the need for Neimann on 3rd downs.

I wasn’t the biggest fan of his 4.65 time compared to Gay Jr.’s 4.46, but Baun’s 20 yard time was 4.31 to Gay Jr’s 4.30.

Our biggest need is LB and we are in prime position to pick the best one of the 2nd wave with depth at other needs I.e. corner, OL and WR
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.