View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:02 AM   #227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Why? Clark and Jones are two great rushers and it’s not like Okafor is useless as a pass rusher. Saunders possibly gives us an extra interior pass rusher that we didn’t have last year. Daly has way more talent than he had in NE to work with.
Agreed. I don't remember the Chiefs using many stunts up front. Just guys lining up across from the OL and trying to win individual battles.

The handful of times we did stunt it worked - at least in my memory. I think this DL has quickly become a position of real strength and depth. Makes sense, considering we traded out 3-4 OLB in favor of a 4-3 DE, but still.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.