Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 05:55 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He's not that far off, mate. I agree that our WR room is made up of #2 & #3's, could go either way. Kelce's getting older, feels like we'll be leaning on him a little harder this year. We've added too much depth to be likely suitors for another FA WR, but that doesn't mean I personally wouldn't want them to kick the tires on OBJ or Julio 1/3rd through the season still available and we come out looking limp. I think Moore might be our best bet at WR currently.
which tells me that you want NAMES, and aren't really paying attention.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote