Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:39 PM   #24
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'm just a little jealous of other teams' WR cores, but rooting for our guys to prove they're just as good.

The only team I'm jealous of WR is the Bengals and that's only because of Chase he is like the second coming of Randy Moss. That's who he reminded me most of anyways.

When Skyy gets his groove or handle on the playbook he will start getting a lot of looks and we will be right up there again. We are better off without DRopp and Pringle. I'm excited see how the new guys play and if Patrick spreads the ball around our offense could be more potent than when we had Tyreek at least that's my theory. I want to get Mahomes back to 5000+ and 50+ this year and beyond. I know he is going have a 7 touchdown game in him.

So no not really jealous because I think with our new set of DBs younger and hit harder when the Rookies get the feel for speed of the game this defense is going be vicious. Really I want teams to be jealous of our Defense than us be jealous of their WRs.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.