Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:29 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I can appreciate depth, but a healthy star #1 AND #2 WR is worth more than depth all the way through your #6 WR I think.

Our squad is currently filled with good #2 and #3 WRs, plus some some high upside fliers. By the end of this season, I wouldn't be surprised if Moore was our best WR. Maybe we add a RD 1 WR next year and he and Moore are our new WR Core moving forward + whichever additional guys from this year stick.
It depends.

This is an offense that is very deep schematically. Andy schemes up ways to get guys the ball. Spreading the ball around rather than just feeding Hill and Kelce may well be a healthier and more difficult to stop philosophy.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote