Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:45 AM   #18
Veteran

I think The Franchise and kccrow are right that the more useful exercise is to look at the receiving group and therefore include Kelce. That makes things look a lot better. The other aspect probably worth considering is just how heavy the usage of players is and whether teams have been spreading it around more or less to WR 3s and 4s - but I'm far too lazy to check this.

If I'm counting Kelce but not bothering with other teams' TEs, so being generous, I'd probably say from the AFC off the top of my head:

- Bills might have a marginally better top 2 but honestly not convinced beyond Diggs
- Dolphins - Have a better 1-3 with Hill, Waddle and Wilson vs Kelce, MVS, Moore/Juju - but worse depth beyond that
- Jets - Are Wilson, Moore and Davis better as a 3? Maybe. Trash beneath that
- Patriots - Lol, nope. Absolute garbage
- Bengals - Top 3 are obviously better but not sure they have better depth beyond that
- Browns - We're far better 1-6
- Ravens - We're far better 1-6
- Steelers - We'll see what Pickens offers, their 2-3rd options might be better, but then their depth is poorer.
- Colts - I like Pittman but we're better 1-6
- Titans - Have shat on their WR core, we're better 1-6 unless Burks turns out elite
- Chargers - Might have a better 1-2 but what do they have afterwards? Pure JAGs
- Broncos - Rank mediocrity even if Jeudy takes a step forward
- Raiders - Yep, better 1-3 with Waller but worse depth.

Obviously just the AFC and there's loads of talented receivers elsewhere, but the more i look at it the less terrified I am of other AFC teams' options at WR.I say that as someone who is not particularly high on MVS, Juju or Hardman.

Last edited by JPH83; 05-10-2022 at 10:12 AM..
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.