View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 07:34 AM   #13
I could of gone pro

Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977). I think I saw it on HBO when I first got that channel in 1979. Stars Diane Keaton as a schoolteacher who cruises bars looking for violent sex. Also stars an unknown Tom Berenger and Richard Gere, who I believe was also unknown at the time, but if IRC Gere was her last encounter. I've never seen it on TV or any premium channel. I think either Gere or Keaton has somehow managed to keep it from being shown. I remember it was really good and really shocking, kind of like Al Pacino was shocking in "Cruising".

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli