View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 07:55 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't think so. Katie was pretty, uh, gross, IMO.

Skid was usually pretty cool back in the day, like the late 80's/early 90's, unless he was gakked up (which was often in Westport, especially at the Lone Star). He wasn't too annoying, he just wouldn't shut up!

As for KY, Jay Stone was always my favorite DJ but that's partly because Jay and I grew up in the same neighborhood and have known each other since we were like 10 and 12 respectively. He's still going strong...

That's cool. I was kind of screwing around about Katie to be honest... But on that note, wasn't there a somewhat 'hot' DJ at 102 named Frankie? I called in to her show once, and won Asia's debut album but I had to go down to some car stereo store off Wornall road and pick it up (they were broadcasting from there that day). I was around 11 or 12 years old at the time, and when I showed up I was like "wow...I just met someone from the radio! And she was nice to me!" lol.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote