View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 06:37 PM   #13483
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Sorry to offend so many people.

I didn't know there were so many experts on supermarket/crappy meat. Yay tri tip!
who GAF as long as it tastes good? My stomach luckily isn't as snobby as you seem to be with certain cuts of meats....

anways, I mad a stuffed pita bread calzone essentially.. seared some rotisserie chicken with some seasonings I had left over, put some rosemary, garlic, butter and a dash of lemon juice and then made some grilled onions with butter and garlic that was left over. Then I added some skim-mozzarella and cheddar mix. Then added some deli pepperoni, pan seared bell pepper and diced mushrooms and put that sucker in the toaster oven. Was surprisingly delicious.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.