View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:26 PM   #13471
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Yeah I don’t mind a tri tip. Makes fabulous beef and noodles amongs other things. I hard bark/char and use for fajitas also. Very versatile piece of meat, kind of like Direksun’s mom.
Try this.

I cook flank steak this way too.

I throw a piece of well marinated tri-tip, directly into the coals a roaring real wood fire for 2 minutes, flipped it for 2 more minutes and knock off anything you don't want the SO to see. Immediately put it in several layers of HD foil, seal it up, and let it stand for 10 minutes. Knock off the ashes, see above, and chef carve on the diagonal.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.