View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:37 PM   #643
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Since manning left the improvement in the big men has been less. Doke is a senior and has horrible feet. McCormick played a lot of minutes last year and while he is really talented he can’t figure what to do with the ball offensively. SDS might develop but he’s had 2 years to work on his game and it looks bad. If Manning was here I’d be stoked. He’s not. Vanderbilt looks terrible. I wonder if he would come back
To be fair I think you've seen the value of Doke last year before he got hurt and after. KU was a much different team. Hes a valuable player.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.