Thread: Mock (12/27)
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 07:51 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
I do believe a true legit WR2 would be targeted for 6+ throws per game at least if they showed capacity to consistently get separation from their coverage. Playing in this offence should be a draw card.

Kenny Golladay took the money in FA but looking at his stats this year he can’t be enjoying it much in New York.
Doubtful.

Look at the all 22 nearly any week. Guys get open. It's just that so do Hill and Kelce, and Mahomes trusts them, so he's going there if he can. And why wouldn't he? He spread the ball around against Pittsburgh because Kelce was out and they doubled Hill deep. So that was good to see. But that's not usual.

If Hill and Kelce are here, they're going to get the ball. A #2 WR most anywhere else is #3 here, and THAT is why they've passed on KC so far.

If we want to upgrade WR (and I agree we should, by the way) we're going to have to draft it.

We've got #3 WR types. We don't really have a #2. That's fine, actually, but I agree we need to start improving the talent behind Hill, I just think we'll have to draft and develop it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.