Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 01:38 PM   #278
sorta mod-ish

So life as it will happened with me the last few years and I never got around to watching this. I finally FINALLY dove in and binged almost the first two seasons (I was almost tempted to turn off the turd of a game against the Broncos and get back to it. Almost). I'm at the part where Draper asks for political asylum on Earth.

This show is absolutely amazing. I haven't been drawn into a show like this since Game of Thrones up til about season 6. I stopped reading this thread around post 100. I'll be back when I'm all caught up.

And no, I never ended up reading the books, either. After I'm caught up on the show, I'm 100% sure I'll dive into those as well.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote