View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:33 AM   #98
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
When you get down to it, the human cause is irrelevant. If our climate is going through rapid change, we need to adapt regardless of the cause. Because even though humans didn't cause the Ice Age, or the Yucatan extinction, those events still killed off a huge number of species and completely changed the landscape. That kind of thing would be really bad for us now regardless of cause.

Even if we knew for certain that humans weren't causing any of it, that wouldn't mean we shouldn't do anything.
I never said we shouldn’t do ANYTHING. Funny how you immediately jump to that conclusion. No discussion allowed. Automatically labeled a “denier”. That sounds familiar.

Quote:
You say the only reason is to make money. Well that's some selfish bullshit.
No, us telling impoverished developing countries that they can’t share in the wealth of industrialization- THAT is some selfish bullshit.

Quote:
Our climate is very clearly changing. Regardless of cause, we need to adapt.
And why is it the the suggested “adaptation” is always the same? More taxes, more regulations, more burden on the poor and middle class.

Quote:
What you're claiming about funding and motivation is stuff straight from denial sites.
What I’m claiming comes from FIRST-HAND knowledge. I’m the bad person for denying scientific research but you’re just fine denying multiple peoples’ pain and suffering. That says a lot.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.