View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 08:54 AM   #95
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
But it ain't science.
Neither is climate change, really. It's statistical modeling based on data gathered from a tiny fraction of the earth's actual lifespan. Mathematicians call that insufficient evidence.

I outlined in my previous post EXACTLY what's wrong with the science and all you could say is "that's not science". You want people to dispute the science (which can be done, by the way) but you in no way ever address the real problem - that the science is being done by people that are fully funded by interests the PROFIT GENEROUSLY from said "science", often by exploiting people not part of the ruling class.

I'm not anti-climate change. I'm not an anti-vaxxer either but there are certain vaccines my kids haven't had. Take HPV for instance, that is pushed on kids as young as 9 EVERY FREAKING TIME they go to the doctor. You know how many cancer deaths are related to cervical cancer in the US? Less than 1% of all cancer patients - about 4000 people. In the meantime, there's been over 20,000 reports of severe adverse reactions, including seizures and epilepsy and even like 50 deaths.

Why is this vaccine so important? Because Merck successfully lobbied the government to get it on the market early and across a broad spectrum of kids. Their vaccine division has grown 150% since the introduction of Gardasil despite any evidence that it's actually making a difference (cervical cancer deaths are largely flat since it's introduction and have actually ticked up slightly in some years). How can you even begin to dispute the science when it's so clear the motives need to be questioned?

Now, does that mean climate change is completely false? No. Does it require urgent action on the part of world governments? No. It requires MORE SCIENCE. And science done by people that don't have a vested interest in furthering the work of world governments. Climate change is a THEORY after all, not a fact.

Motives matter. Morality matters. If they don't, then what Mengele did to the Jews was "just science" and we should dispute that science, despite the horrific things he did to actual human beings.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote