View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #113
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yep.

I'm not going to attempt to defend JJ here, but the Rise of Skywalker was a mess due specifically to KK and RJ going full on SJW with The Last Jedi, and nobody can refute that. Abrams did all he could with what he was given, which wasn't much at all.
I didn’t like TFA and liked TLJ and thought, while TLJ tried doing expanding on the story of TFA and doing things that were different and that a lot of people didn’t like, at least made some logical flow.

ROS didn’t do any of that. It completely undermined Anakin’s and Palpatine’s story arc while killing off the best part of the trilogy(Kylo).

There was no context that was earned for Palptine coming back and the Kylo/Rey lightsaber fight was just her fighting based off rage. I felt completely unemotionally attached from the fight.

Say what you will about TLJ, but the Kylo/Luke fight was earned. Kylo/Rey fight in TFA, while Rey shouldn’t have won, was warranted.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.