View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:23 AM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Not gonna lie - it's been a while. The move to PHX didn't help, and I just now found a new PCP after coming back. Dentist hasn't been high on the old priority list.

Your boy has a sensitive ****ing mouth, to the point they have to shoot me up to clean. If you're telling me I could avoid the shots AND the ****ing hook?

That indeed would be a gamechanger.
It's a sound/sensation thing for me. It isn't necessarily that there's pain, it's that the process gives me a ROARING headache.

But not with the ultrasonic thing.

Ask around. My dentist still has theirs but they don't ask me if I want it anymore because evidently it's not super-popular. I love it so I request it. At worst you give it a shot and don't like it and you're not out anything.

And get a Soniccare. Those things really are the shit. My checkups have been 1000% better since I got one of those back when they first came out and cost a zillion dollars. They're pretty reasonable now and really cut back on the amount of scraping they have to do.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.