View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Uh... Hmmm? Penz might just be referencing a certain thread you'll find in the HOC. I'm not 100% though.
I suppose one can never be 100% sure what is in somebody else's mind.

When the OP states that his left foot is going to be amputated, and his right leg (which would include his right foot) might also have to be amputated, it just seems kind of obvious that Penz thought he was making a clever pun with his "defeated" remark.

If the mods aren't bothered by it, that's cool. I just think it's offensive and I felt obligated to express that.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.