Thread: Movies and TV Terminator: Dark Fate
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 08:10 AM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
TheY weren't heavy handed like Girl Ghostbusters. It had an Ellen Ripley Aliens type of command to the female leads and Arnold kicked ass too
Exactly. Sarah Conner has been a bad ass for 30+ years. Was that some PC woke shit? Geeez I hate it when people bring their political views and stamp it onto a movie.

The terminator just looks like everyone else too, not a Arnold type. Strength, fortitude and leadership doesn't have to be in the body of a white 6'4" blonde, blue eyed former naval seal.

I thought it was the best Terminator movie since the originals. Seemed to be a reboot. Great action sequences. Looks like they tried to put some real life stunts inside the CGI. You can definitely see some traditional James Cameron type of movie making in the movie.

I hope it does well and Cameron takes the lead on the next one. The guy almost always delivers a good movie.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote