View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #122
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
So you want to say people have to count playoffs, even though Tony was on shit teams and couldn’t make it. Then turn around and say people can’t hold Gronk and his shit durability against him.

Please lay out your rules for what counts and doesn’t count. So that we may all debate in this conversation with your rules.

Not going to argue whatever Robert Weathers is arguing, but in my view peak Gronk was the best TE there ever was. That combines not only his ridiculous pass-catching capabilities, his clutch performances in high-pressure situations, his ultra-elite end zone capabilities, as well as his terrific blocking capabilities which created matchup nightmares for defenses to deal with.

If you wanted to build a team to win one game, I'd have Gronk as my starting TE on that team.

If you're going to have me draft a TE and get an entire career out of him...well, I'm definitely going to have to think long and hard about whether I want Gronk, mostly, over 9 years, or 17 years or whatever of Tony G. That is, after all, a helluva lot longer.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote