View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 08:52 PM   #114
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Not only did Pettiford look good, but Self has talked him up, and Self doesn't pump sunshine if he doesn't believe it.
Unfortunately, he looked terrible after the injury. If memory serves, I’m thinking he looked really good against Michigan State in the Champions Classic.

Back up point and the 5 will probably determine our ceiling.

If Pettiford or Yesufu can be a spark plug and Udeh locks down the 5, we can win it all again.

Our wings really fit into the new “positionless basketball” again. Rice is my favorite of the bunch.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.