View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:31 PM   #139
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
Didn’t Herm lose two timeouts in the same challenge against Oakland one time?
Don't get me started with how he grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory against the Bucs in 2008.

Time running out, offense has no time-outs... so Herm calls a time out for them. Jeff Garcia literally draws a play up on the sideline with the time Herm generously granted them, and proceeded to throw a TD.

A 2 point conversion and overtime later, the bucs won.

Only time I"ve seen a coach call a time out in a situation like that. It was like he was TRYING to help the Bucs.

Herm was the only coach I remember being able to consistently lose even when he won the turnover battle 4-1
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.