Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:24 AM   #38
Veteran

About twenty years ago me and the GF, at the time, took a trip to Yellowstone. There was an epic snowfall that year. So we did a snowmobile tour of a small area of the park. Given the snow fall the roads/paths had been plowed. The Bison were smart enough to use said roads/paths for their use. So deep into our tour we come around a turn and sure enough there are Bison on the road in single file walking. We had to pass within 6 feet of these massive animals only to have one swing his head and grunt at me. Made me a little concerned...the same tour later on, we on our way to a hot spring and had come to a stop. I look over I see a bush and hiding in there was a female Moose and her baby, I had another concern.
Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.