Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 03:42 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
stage racing has been around for 3 seasons I think. Hasn't had the impact that I think they would hoped, but it does do is provide time for adds and people to go piss and come back if you are at the race. Nascar keeps trying to make it a traditional sport but that isn't what it is.
I didn’t like the playoff thing either. I’ve been watching formula one and a little Indy car the last couple of years. I’ve been more into those series
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.