View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 03:39 PM   #32
__

I assume Veach is going to make good acquisitions to build up that offensive weapons room.

But the biggest obstacle for the Chiefs, I think, is going to be how they go about replacing Chris Jones? I still think it's far more possible than not that he walks. And if he does, how on earth do you replace him? What does the defense even look like? Does it need to change?

If they can figure that out while they stock Mahomes up with weapons, the next Super Bowl is ours to lose.

But... time will tell.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.