Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 02:47 PM   #3262
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Speaking of garbage, I watched the 2018 Robin Hood movie with Taron Egerton. Woof. It doesn't have to be very good at all and I'll watch that noise. Hell if the Kevin Costner version is on, I'll watch it. This is not that.

I really want to like Taron Egerton, but man he's put out some shit movies. This one falls right in line. Some of the action sequences are OK, most aren't. None of them have any consequence, and the actors know it and you know they know it. There is less than 0 plot. No stakes, no nothing. It's all an excuse to do some crazy choreographed fights.

Robin Hood is such a strange license.

It’s always around despite the fact that I feel like it’s never truly been all that popular in media. We all know the story but I can’t remember a single film that was a smash hit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.