View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t think anybody is saying we have to have Adderely at all costs, but in a situation like this it’s hard to pass up on him for a C. It just so happens in a lot of these scenarios Adderley is BPA at a position of need.
I would beg to differ. People are getting hot and adamant about the fact the Chiefs gotta land him. Man, I just don't see it. His tape isn't bad but it's not special and there are so many options at Safety, some that are better. They have some options already on the team, and you've got Tre Boston out there begging for work.

It's not that big of a priority when we only have like 3 DE's and none of them are ideal, ya know? But the main point is the Adderly tape is solid, but not special. Lets relax.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.