View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:07 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't get what he's talking about when he says the 'value just isn't there at 29' when he's got Adderley going like 4 or 5 spots later.

I don't give a **** about 10 spots here or there; that's just dumb.Unless you're taking a guy a round early 'value' is bullshit. You take the guy you like.

I think they SHOULD take a Center. I don't think you take him at 29 with so many defensive needs and so many defensive tools on the board.

I'd rather see an Erik McCoy or Connor Mcgovern in the 3rd, something like that. AFTER we've drafted Adderley, Oruwariye, and Omenihu or Allen.
Just depends on what or how the eval guys.

If they've got Bradburry as a true first round talent, guy that could become say an all pro, i'd take him over a safety you have as a 2nd round guy.

Just gonna have to figure that part out
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote