View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 01:26 PM   #175
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
That's because the other IT guys are busy removing all of their co-workers access while saying **** me at least 47 times to the new, increased workload :|
Yeah last time I had one was in 2010 as a contractor leaving the Federal government to go work for the military in Tampa. They told me they had never had a going away party for a contractor.

There are 3 locations in the USA where every damn thing associated with the federal government is stored. The applications are hosted and the SAN/SQL storage is.

One is in KC. I modernized the shit out of that place. Virtualized the largest SAN in the world(at the time). Virtualized a huge number of IBM racks of servers and storage. All firsts for the government.

Wait response time fir clients went down 90%. Cooling costs went down 325% and Licensing for all those servers I made obsolete, 100%. They'd better thrown me a going away party especially since I was moving out of the state.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.